If you love flower crowns, but you’ve never tried wearing or making one, you’ll love this simplistic and easy DIY! It takes less than ten minutes and will see you through multiple festivals! So here you have it, a super cute DIY floral headband…
You will need:
- 12 Paper craft roses (with wire)
- A Plain metal headband
- 1m Thin sateen ribbon (pick a colour that matches your roses)
- Clear drying glue (like Bostik)
What to do:
- Working from the centre of the band, wrap each flower’s wire around the band as tight as possible. Trim any excess wire.
- Make sure the flowers are spaced evenly and that each flower is facing upright.
- Place a little glue under each flower head and gently hold in place until the glue gets tacky. Set aside to dry completely.
- Starting at one end of the band, tightly wrap the ribbon around it. Take care to cover all the wire and leaving gaps for the flowers.
- Glue each end of the ribbon on to the band and leave to dry.
- Make sure to tuck any exposed wire under the ribbon before wearing.
- And then most importantly, wear away that DIY floral headband of yours, flower princess!